Making these little flowers is really very simple. And with literally a bazillion ways in which you can use them, embellish them, mix and match them...you will have endless combinations you can come up with for any and every occasion. Use them in :
- Headbands and hair accessories
- Brooches / Pins
- On your handbags
- Wear on your jacket / embellish a scarf
- Sew them on your mittens
- Stitch them onto a baby onesie
- Make them into a cuff bracelet
- Stitch them into a quilt
- Glue them on a pennant banner
- Pin them to a winter hat, newsboy cap, your ball cap
Shall I go on? Here are a few I made up this morning for a friend of mine and her 4 girls...
And more I made up over the summer that we used in a photo shoot.
Here's my video tutorial. AND my cautionary notes : :
PLEASE BE CAREFUL! THIS INVOLVES FIRE - HEAT - OPEN FLAME - DANGER WILL ROBINSON, DANGER!
Ok for serious, please be careful. This really isn't something for you and your little kids to do together. Exercise good common sense and for heavens sake, please be safe!